- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience Not Specified
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
AfroVibes Media is recruiting for Content Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
AfroVibes (AV) is an online platform that informs, entertains, and unites in celebrating culture. We celebrate culture through music, storytelling, and eventful experiences. We are the #1 destination for pan-Africans looking to connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
- The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and has the ability to create engaging content. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on the AV website!
- Create new content once a week
AfroVibes Media Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in Content Writing and/or Editing
- Experience in using digital and social media platforms
- Become a published author on a national site
- Learn the inside of a media business
- Mentorship. Gain mentors
- Become a proficient writer by working closely with our AV Editors
- Belong to a community of thriving and successful writers who have been published on various platforms
- Awarded a stipend by the end of the 4-month internship
- This job has expired!