- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 0-5-years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- The Android developer manages the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase; works with stakeholders to develop solutions that help the business be more efficient.
- Analyze the business needs and requirement then design, test, and develop advanced applications for android platforms to meet those needs
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Produce fully functional mobile applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize quality, responsiveness and performance
- Liaise with the product development team to plan new features, assess customer demand and usability of new application
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Create compelling mobile device-specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Maintain technical documentation for source code, and archives for new applications and ideas
- Provide training for the operation team and other departments as required
- Perform routine application upgrade and maintenance as required
- Work with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Make good technical recommendations and decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Required Experience/Technical Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of software/android development experience
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with Android SDK/JAVA
- Must have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full software and mobile development life cycle
- Ability to multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Self-motivation, determination, confidence and result oriented
- An eye for detail and identifying problem
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to analyze and critically think through situations
- An understanding of business
- Ability to work with a strict deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
23rd September 2019.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!