Cost Transformation Leader
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Baker Hughes is recruiting for Cost Transformation Leader in Lagos, Nigeria
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
APCOE- Cost & Transformation Leader
Job Title: Cost Transformation Leader (Job Number: 1926333)
Baker Hughes currently has an opportunity for Cost Productivity and transformation leader. The role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria. This role will work with the product companies and within procure to pay to lead performance and efforts around Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) / Days to Pay (DTP) as well as Cost/invoice productivity. The position will coordinate to set the direction for delivery on yearly and quarterly targets for DPO/DTP. In addition, this role will own overall wing to wing transformation as it relates to our BPO strategy and implementation plans, coordinating with the APCOE workstreams and GFS.
- Work cross-functionally and with our BPO team to define our transformation roadmap to include apex transactions and own execution
- Implement dashboards that provide for strong controls and improve process efficiency. Create interaction models between all stakeholders (Business, Captive & BPO).
- Support the integration of Shared Services for both legacy organisations.
- Work across functional teams on key business projects
- Change agent leading a group of SME’s and project managers to help move to best in class
- Develop operating rigour with the product company sourcing finance team for DPO/DTP forecasting
- Partner with product company on AP balance forecast planning cycles
- Measure performance to those benchmarks throughout the year, lead an internal QMI routine
- Develop tools and reporting to aid product company with performance analysis on DPO/DTP dynamics and identify critical areas for improvement.
- Understand and baseline Baker Hughes AP wing to wing cost elements to include people and tools
- Responsible for creating cost/invoice vision & goal benchmarking industry standards
- Responsible for timely execution of our BPO strategy & define implementation timelines
Bakers Hughes Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable & Shared Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain
- Ability to travel Internationally
- CPA, a plus
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements and best practices
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!