BU Operation Officer 131 views
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 0-5-years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting for BU Operation Officer
Reporting To: NMD Management Lead
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- This role will be responsible for assisting BU Operation Supervisor in the post metering faulty resolution in the respective Business Units
- Monitor all NMD customer post metering activities for the Business Unit
- Part responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Investigation of customer metering complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ensure the resolution of all technical and non-technical issues relating to the customer metering/complaint within 72 hours of escalation
- Ensure adequate accountability of used seals deployed to the Business Unit.
- Overall responsibility and control for the quality of metering infrastructure.
- Periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy.
- Daily activity & performance reporting.
- Verification and authentication of the customer account number.
- Reconfirmation of customer request for new customer service/load change/name change/address change applications for the respective BU
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head or Head of Department
- First degree in Social science/ Engineering
- Requires 0 – 2 years post qualification experience
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Data reconciliation and review skills
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Good knowledge of industry-related regulations
- Planning and Organizing
- Knowledge of electricity body requirements
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for operations impacting decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Commitment to Task