Business Development Officer
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Kraks Media Limited is recruiting for Business Development Officer in Lagos, Nigeria
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as a Business Development Officer in our office in Lagos.
- Generate new clients to increase the company’s client’s database
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Drive income generation through maintaining a relationship with existing clients.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposal/quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands/agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
Kraks Media Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Management / Administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Business Development role.
- Enthusiastic, and result-driven.
- Sound command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
14th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!