Monitoring And Evaluation Manager
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting for Monitoring And Evaluation Manager
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practise serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Location: Northern Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Exciting growth opportunity exists for Public Health Professionals at the Program Management Unit (PMU) of the National Tuberculosis & Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) for implementation of the Global Fund’s grant and interventions in Nigeria. As part of the PMU, you will be a change agent and a strategic enabler applying your expertise to manage a project that impacts millions of lives while helping to put an end to Tuberculosis in Nigeria.
- Coordinate the information collection for timely, accurate and complete programmatic reporting on the grants.
- Support HIV, TB and Malaria programmes in periodic review and updating of M&E plans for the grants.
- Provide necessary support to the Programmes and SRs in the preparation of quarterly progress updates on grant activities as required.
- Facilitate on-site data verification (OSDV) visits conducted by the LFA.
- Develop standard operating systems and guidelines for M&E, reporting, and related services in line with the national M&E framework.
- Lead and inform the regular monitoring of the programmatic performance of the Global Fund grants, and, in conjunction with the program officers.
- Ensure accurate reporting of the regular quality assurance of the data collection and reporting systems.
- Liaise and coordinate with counterpart to make sure that the deliveries of supplies are in line with work programs and targets so that program objectives will be achieved; In collaboration with the PMU Team leader draft responses to enquiries from the Global Fund and Local Fund, Agent reviewed by the National Coordinator.
Deloitte Nigeria Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced degree in Health Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, Population Studies, Demography, Epidemiology or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of Malaria or TB or HIV programs and experience in the management information systems in the public sector.
- Experience in the monitoring and implementation of Global Fund grants is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the MoH health management information system is an added advantage
Note: All applications must be completed and duly acknowledged via mail as this validates the success of submission.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!