- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 3 - 4 Years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Alan & Grant is recruiting for Finance Analyst in Lagos Nigeria
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
- The ideal candidate will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as prepare research reports on various sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
- The candidate will also study and understand the macroeconomic environment of Kenya, Ghana and Rwanda.
- In addition, the candidate will conduct financial analysis on financial institutions and industrial corporates as well as carry out the following tasks:
- Information gathering and compiling data into actionable reports
- Conducting Industry study and writing industry reports
- Studying the macroeconomic environment of Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana
- Analysing and presenting the information gathered in the organization’s standard format
- Rating banks or corporate entities
- Facilitating industry seminars
- Preparing pitch and presentation materials
Alan and Grant Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CFA)
- MBA or MSc and financial modelling skill will be an advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in financial services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiar with credit rating
- Excellent communication skills
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!