Full Stack PHP Developer
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 0-5-years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Buffer Media Limited is recruiting for Full Stack PHP Developer.
Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Full Stack PHP Developer
Job Field: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, an expert understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL.
- Produce and launch sites.
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation.
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional PHP software development experience
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP frameworks such as Laravel etc.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites.
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receives millions of visits per day.
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting.
- Zend experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with version control repositories (GIT) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities.
- Strong command of the English language.
Application Closing Date
30th September 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is only for residents living around or close to Apapa.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!