Senior Finance Officer
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience Not Specified
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Going Active Africa is recruiting for Senior Finance Officer in Lagos, Nigeria
Going Active is a dedicated individual and organisational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organisations in Nigeria. The Going Active consultancy is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria and London, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our Clients company by administering accounting operations to meet legal and compliance requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate must demonstrate an interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures. You have worked within an international company setting.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Going Active Africa Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- B.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Strong understanding of compliance
- Possess Accounting qualifications
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!