- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
God is Good Motors (GIGM) is recruiting for Inventory Officer in Lagos, Nigeria
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel landscape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
God is good motors Job Requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in inventory Mgt or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills and Microsoft suite knowledge
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/ HND
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CILT) will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Role and Location as email Subject.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!