Metering Service Lead 119 views
- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting for Marketing Associate.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Coordinate PPM accounts management on Ultima and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) Platform and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure that account receivables are not understated when transferring arrears from one platform to another or during and after migration
- Manage and maintain an accurate/complete PPM Database and ensure that the database can be relied upon
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Prepare monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint responsible for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter revenue
- Direct, manage and provide a strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD meter installation and acceptance is in line with the laid down standard.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- First degree in finance or other social science
- Requires Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- 2 – 4years in a managerial role
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Concept and reconciliations
- Managerial Finance
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Good knowledge of industry-related regulations
- Revenue management
- Good Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for financially impacting decisions
- Strategic problem resolution
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Effective People Management
- Analytical prowess
- Ability to influence others
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Commitment to business growth