Workarena is recruiting for NYSC Intern In Lagos, Nigeria
Workarena helps Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and Individuals Boost their Productivity and Increase their Profitability. Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Programs Officer – Social Inclusion)
- We are seeking for NYSC Intern to work as a Programs Officer – Social Inclusion to join the fast-growing team. The job is largely remote, hence interested candidates need to have their own laptops.
WORKARENA JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.Sc or HND degree in Social Work, Sociology or a related field.
- Passionate about driving social inclusion.
- Knowledge of existing policy gaps in people living with disabilities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good with the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experience in planning events.
- Good time management and organisation skill.
- Interpersonal skill, emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
Application Closing Date
6th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject as “NYSC Intern (Programs Officer – Social Inclusion)”
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!