- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 0-5-years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is recruiting for Offtake Supervisor on contract
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Offtake Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Coordinate crude (and gas) evacuation, marketing and accounting interface
- The jobholder will work with the technical team to design optimal sales and evacuation solution for all production from assets, support the operations team in scheduling and monitoring of evacuation, assist finance team to design and implement internal/ partner crude accounting processes, and interface with NNPC to ensure all crude reconciliation requirements are met.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Experience: Minimum Experience 4 Year
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Valid BOSIET Certification.
- 4 – 7 years of relevant experience working in oil and gas offtake roles.
- Experience working with Marine evacuation.
- Experience interfacing with regulators and stakeholders (NNPC).
- In-depth knowledge of crude oil shipping operations at offshore & onshore terminals.
- Understanding of crude oil lifting agreements.
- Knowledge of Production Operations.
- Crude Reconciliation & Hydrocarbon Accounting.
- Principles of Oil Allocation and Accounting.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Planning, Organization & Coordination
- Proficient use of MS Office application.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
Application Closing Date
27th September 2019.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!