- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience 0-5-years
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is recruiting for Site Supervisor.
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Postal Code: 10001
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The site supervisor will be responsible for offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. He must be able to solve technical issues, provide advice, manage and prepare reports.
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites like setting out, alignments, levels etc..
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- HND/BSc in relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience as a site supervisor
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!