- Salary Not Specified NGR
- Experience Not Specified
- Qualification Not Specified
Start Innovation Hub is recruiting for Creative Designer in Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Start Innovation Hub Nigeria is an ICT firm with an innovation lab in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, South-South of Nigeria. We are committed to helping technology startups with software and hardware ideas start up faster. Start Hub is a lab with business centre facilities and all in one open space for entrepreneurs to leverage on Nigeria’s strength and capitalize on opportunities in the global economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Location: Akwa Ibom
- The role is for an excellent storyteller that not only creates visually and high impact designs but intuitive and functional ones.
- You’ll be an integral part of designing the future of Start Innovation Hub’s online and offline marketing platforms; strategically participating in the ideation and creation of compelling visual content geared towards maintaining a cohesive brand voice and increasing SIH’s online visibility by actively engaging customers/stakeholders.
- Design for consistent and seamless experiences across mediums that build our business and connection to our target audience.
- Own the visual communication of the SIH brand across all digital channels.
- Translate the SIH’s vision and values into brand elements that are cohesive, modern, and inviting.
- Create brand assets such as logos, iconography, illustrations, colour palettes, patterns and other design elements when needed. Work on a range of ambitious projects including, but not limited to, UI designs, content graphics, social media graphics, event collateral, print materials, internal collateral, infographics, storyboards, and illustrations.
- Help the team produce its best work by clearly communicating brand guidelines regarding typography, colour, layout, and art direction.
- Ensure SIH’s visual design and brand consistency in all assets by producing high-quality visual designs and illustrations or assisting the team with rules and templates to follow.
- Stay informed about competitors, best practices, existing initiatives, past projects, and target audience research.
- Collaborate with senior leaders, marketing peers, and talent managers to translate vision, feedback, and ideas into workable sketches, wireframes, and full visual designs.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Experience in industry-standard design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- A portfolio that showcases your design work, as well as your design process, strategic thinking, and planning behind it.
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Have outstanding organizational skills and experience building marketing systems as well as the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of 2 years of working design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch/XD
- Exceptional skills and standards for typography, colour, layout, storytelling, and detail in the design.
- Motivated to create excellent design work, share and learn with your design team.
- Track record of creating exceptional materials for 360 Media (TV, Print, Digital Ads, Social media, etc)
- User interface design skills, producing designs in High fidelity mockups.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!